An operating system is application software that communicates and controls the computer system by using low-level binary language and communicate with humans by a graphical user interface. There is a wide list of operating systems for different types of hardware that include but are not limited to personal computers, smartphones, and smart electrical appliances. The most popular operating systems are IOS and Android for smartphones and XOS, Windows, and Linux for personal computers. Today we’re gonna talk about the installation of the most recent version of Windows by using a universal serial bus(USB).
How to Install Windows 10 with RUFUS
- Working internet connection.
- A USB (minimum capacity 8 GB)
- A personal computer
- ISO windows file
- The latest version of RUFUS software
Make USB Bootable with RUFUS
- First, you have to visit Microsoft and download the iso file
- Go to Rufus‘ official website and download the latest version(currently v 3.12).
- Run the downloaded Rufus software with administrative rights
- Select your host device from the dropdown under the label, Device
- Under that, you will find the boot selection, select the Windows 10 iso file that we’ve downloaded earlier
- Select the Boot from the target system option
- Label the volume with your preferred name and hit the start button
- Note that the USB will be first formatted and all of your data will be erased.
- After the completion, you will have a Windows 10 bootable USB in your hand.
Also read : Where to get cheap essay writing service
Install Windows 10 with Bootable USB
- Simply plug the USB in, and restart the system. Press F8 or F10 key to stop boot sequel.
- Select the USB to boot from
- And then perform the stuff as asked by the installation and complete the process
- At the end enter the activation key that you have received with your purchase of Windows and activate the Windows.
How to Remove Boot option from USB
- To make your USB a normal one you just have to perform a depth format.
- Plug the USB in PC and select the format option from properties.
- Select the FAT or UEFI and begin the formatting.
- After the successful completion of the formatting, you will have a clean USB.