Which Hashtags Can Get You High Instagram Likes & Followers Fast. No Instagram marketing plan is complete without hashtags. But the fact that you need to include hashtags for a successful marketing plan on Instagram does not mean that you want to use any hashtag. Using the wrong hashtags can be harmful. On the other hand, if you choose the right hashtag, it can go a long way to ensure success for your marketing plan, and an increase in Instagram followers.
In this article, we will give you all the information you need about using hashtags on Instagram. From understanding how hashtags work on Insta to actually using them for your design – we’ll cover it all here. So, read on!
Table of Contents
Insta hashtags – what they are and why to use them
Which Hashtags Can Get You High Instagram Likes & Followers Fast. Hashtags work on Insta just like they work anywhere else, and the purpose is simple – to make it easier to find that category of content. All hashtags begin with the # sign, followed by letters and/or numbers. For example #photooftheday All hashtags are clickable, and once you click on a hashtag, it tells you everything where the hashtag was used.
In terms of why you should use hashtags throughout your Instagram posts, the main reason is to reach and expand your audience on Instagram. A lot of Insta users mainly follow hashtags. So if you use a hashtag in a post and someone who isn’t your follower follows the hashtag, your post will be visible to that Insta user. You can also use Instagram hashtags in Stories.
Using popular hashtags – is it a good idea?
#love and #instagood are two of Insta’s most popular hashtags. Using these hashtags is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, these hashtags are the most followed and searched. So, posting them on your Insta might seem like a good way to get discovered by a new audience. On the other hand, because most people are looking for it, it is possible that your station is like a drop in the ocean.
Ideally, you should mix hashtags – popular and some ordered ones. This combination will increase the chances of your posts being seen not only by a wider audience but also by audiences specific to your niche.
How many hashtags do you use per post?
Which Hashtags Can Get You High Instagram Likes & Followers Fast. Instagram allows users to add up to 30 hashtags per post. If you’re telling a story, you can include up to 30 hashtags in it. However, just because you can include 10 hashtags, it doesn’t mean that it’s a great idea to use all 30. If you look at some of the brands in the world, you’ll typically see that the number of hashtags for each post ranges from 3 – 11.
Ultimately, it all comes down to the identity of the brand that you are trying to build. You should also make sure to use hashtags that are relevant to your business. For example, just because #love is a popular Instagram hashtag doesn’t mean you should include it in your posts, especially if your business has nothing to do with love at all.
Over the years, Insta moderators have become quite strict and pages with an excess of irrelevant hashtags have been punished by ‘shadow bans’. Therefore, it is necessary to only use hashtags and not to use too many hashtags just for the sake of expanding your posts. Insta moderators also tend to take a hard stand on hashtags like #like4like and #follow4follow – hashtags simply designed to get more Instagram likes and followers.
Finding the most trending Insta hashtags
When it comes to finding out what hashtags are trending the most, Twitter offers users a list of the latest hashtags that are trending. But Instagram doesn’t do it. If you want to know what the most trending hashtags are on Insta, here’s what you need to do;
- On your mobile device, enter the hashtag you want to search for and select the “Tags” option. If you access Insta from your desktop, go to the search box and enter the hashtag. For both mobile and desktop, you need to enter another code # before everything else.
- When you hit the search button, Instagram will show you the most trending hashtags, which will keep changing from one moment to the next.
While it’s certainly tempting to include a trending Instagram hashtag, you should stick to the ‘use-only-if-it’s-relevant’ policy.
Genera hashtags super Instagram
There are altogether 9 types of hashtags that you can use on Instagram. Let’s take a closer look at them in this section.
- Service or product hashtags: These are the main reasons you can use hashtags on Instagram. Including hashtags is vital, especially if you have a product or service to sell. For example, #smartphone and #laptop.
- Insta community hashtags: Insta community hashtags allow users to become hashtag communities. For example, #artistsofinstagram and #musiciansofinstagram. If you want your posts to be found by a larger audience, this is the type of hashtag to use.
- Corner hashtags: Corner hashtags are probably the most important hashtags to use on Instagram. By using these hashtags, you can help users to understand the niche that you are working on. For example, #foodblogger and #travelvlogger.
- Location hashtags: Location hashtags aren’t all that important in your Instagram posts, especially if you’ve already geo-tagged them. However, if people are searching for location-specific hashtags, these hashtags will make it significantly easier for your posts to be found. For example, #londoneats and #incredibleindia.
- Seasonal or special event hashtags: If your post is dedicated to a particular season or event, using these hashtags would be a great idea. For example, #worldmusicday and #winter.
- Relevant phrase hashtags: Relevant phrase hashtags are typically a combination of trending, community, and product hashtags. People tend to use these hashtags to join their Insta communities.
- Daily hashtags: If you are content posting daily on Instagram, using daily hashtags such as #FridayNightFever or #SaturdayBlues would be a great idea.
- Emoji hashtags: Emoji hashtags don’t really serve a major purpose. Basically, people create them and make them a trend for gaming.
- Acronym hashtags: Acronym hashtags such as #YOLO (you only live once) and #TBT (Thursday shirt) have been quite popular in Insta circles since the use of hashtags in social media became the norm.
So, there you have it – all the information you want to know about using hashtags on Insta. Before we conclude this article, we would like to tell you about buyigfollowersmalaysia and its services. In buyigfollowersmalaysia you can Buy Instagram Followers Malaysia,