Do you want to write for EdgeOverWeb? You’ve come to the right place. Please fully read these guidelines before submitting a piece to our editorial team.
Topics We Cover
The following are the topics EdgeOverWeb covers. If the subject of your contributed “how to” article or thought-leadership piece (see the next section on those and other content types) does not relate to one of the following, we’re unlikely to consider it for publication. Do think of these, however, as broad categories rather than narrow topics:
- Demand Generation & Management
- Latest News
- Technology News and Products
- Health Tips
- Sports News
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
Types of Content We Publish in Guest Post
Here’s a list of what we publish from guest contributors:
- Bylined “how-to” articles for our website and thrice-weekly newsletter, EdgeOverWeb Today
- Summaries of research findings based on polls, surveys, and research studies conducted by marketers, academia, PR firms, and other researchers
- Bylined thought-leadership articles (op/ed-type pieces), but we accept only those that offer particularly valuable insights and views that can’t easily be found elsewhere
Send your submissions at Editor@edgeoverweb.com with the subject as “Guest Post”. Or post it via automated Form by clicking the button below!